you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: dear maths ,i dont wanna solve your problems i have my own to solve
date: Sunday, June 20, 2010
time:1:03 AM





Roses are red


violets are blue


love never cross my mind


till the day i met you






Papa I know you're going to be upset'




Cause I was always your little girl




But you should know by now




I'm not a baby




You always taught me right from wrong




I need your help, daddy please be strong




I may be young at heart




But I know what I'm saying




papa i need you




Happy fathers day to all father's !






hello world...hope ur enjoying ur fathers day with ur family X)




today went to church then to ss...




me n joanna thought we had test...WTH...




anywayss...test is next week and im too lazy to go




then later went for lunch and to 100 yen to buy snow ice




as today was freakking hot day




tonite whole family going to ayoma to celebrate










AND TO YOU :-




please dont use me for ur own reason




i really ikhlas damai with you




but i dun think so u really want to




if u wanna hurt me juz leave la




dun play games with me...




im not ur puppet pls






Far away i feel your beating heart


All alone beneath the crystal stars


staring into space what a lonely face


i'll try to find my place with you <3




p.s to my frens :best friends are those who know how stupid you are


and still


choose to be seen in public with you =)







comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com