you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: IF I HAD YOU
date: Friday, June 25, 2010
time:10:25 AM


I hope a shooting star comes

and passes through my nights of bright stars
So i that i could wish my wish
that is to be with you forever
Hello readers :D
i havent been updating for awhile..actually only a few days..hehe
anywayss...
is already back to school and din't really learn much in class
because of hari guru preperation and karnival
today went to school at 7.30 for celebrating hari guru
at first everyone could do whatever they wanted to do
and alot games were held
saw the guys play volleyball
then later went into dewan
that part was so boring and i was with Natasha
so i went out then saw mel and then went kantin and talked to sum other
people..:D
then went back to dewan to see brotherhood performance and they were
AWESOME ! :)
then went out after it go bored
and saw e2 and jy
e2 sugar russssh ..LOLS
then went home and the van was hell..
THATS ALL FOR TODAY........
Btw...i have no idea why during hari guru i kept thinking of you
especially went that song was played
you were sitting so near to me
but yet it felt so far...oh wells...:x
ohhh yea...almost forgot i wanted to dedicate my post to
Esther Erin
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY !!!!
This year was fun cause you were sitting beside me
i can tell you anything and you were always there for me
love you girl...
especially when you get sugar russshh...
sweet dreams..muaxx
I made a song for us
The lyrics were our journey of love
the song was incomplete to sing
Because i could'nt find the perfect melody
And later i found out that the melody was you


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com