you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: PARTY TILL THE SUN RISES
date: Saturday, June 19, 2010
time:6:35 AM
Those words that you used to say
would make me feel safe
but now everytime i thought of it
i feel i've been living in a world of lies
I had always trusted you
even when everyone did not belive you
even when people told me not to trust you
they said i did not know the real you
and that you were juz puttin on an act
but my heart n soul trusted every word that you said
i told them that they were wrong and said that you really cared about me
i told them everything you did was for me
i told them u sacrifice alot juz for me
i told them u never hurt me and kept me as safe as always
i told them u were my everything
i told them you scolded me for my own good
i told them i loved you
but i was wrong
you did not love me
you did't even care me
you think of me as ur puppet
you thought i was easy to push around
you thought without you i would die
but ur were freaking wrong
and you were my everything bout now nothing
BTW, you said i forgot all about the things you helped me..i din forget...if there was a way i would pay u back...but mayb S was rite..i cant be living with u because i owed you...i juz cant stand beliving you or even hearin your lies..
it's true that you have helped me...but u also made me cry a river for you...You told your friends i was nothing and that i was like ur puppet....when u see me sad....its kinda fun for you rite...well...its all over now and more importantly im over you jackass X)...Have a nice life...XOXO
Anywaysss....
oh...wait i forgot to say hi world...hehe =)
yesterday i went to sunway with siew, i went to fetch her at aroun 11 am...
first we went topshop and when siew saw the price she wanted to faint XD
So we went to asia avenue and we ate porridge and of course gossip XP
then later we bought pressie for her sister and went to buy famous amos for our dads as this tomorow was father's day
After we were done...we went to eat at this candy shop....siew was crazy here
and later....Bad luck ppl came and were not happy at all
then i was damn bored for an hour and later ben sham aiman came
then we went to buy cake for jin hao and shafiq
and we laughed all the way when we were buying cake and sham malu himself
then later went pizza hut and we took the longest table
then later we waited and jin hao azhar shafiq came
and after that wad damn fun...i never laughed so much before
especially cutting cake that time
poor ben was so confused... XD
HAHA...when we were done we went to watch a movie....and there were only nanny mcphee so we just took it
the show i guess was bored but not when watching with those guys like ben
when he laugh i think every1 watching it was not laughing at the movie but at ben
LOLS...then later went to buy present for esther and then ate at KFC and later bought aunty annes and went home around 9
It was so fun....best day ever..thanks guys
BTW...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOO JIN HAO !!!! =)



comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com