you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: YOUR LIES TORE MY LIFE INTO PIECES
date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
time:9:46 AM

You're smile

Can put the city lights to shame

You're smile light up my heart

And you're the only reason im smiling for





Hello world =)


today was a normal day


din really do anythin...



anywayssss....today post may contain vulgar words and some of it its none of


you're freakking buisnesss....so...juz shutup and read and if you dun wanna


read...get the hell out of here x)


*


*******



*****************


*************************


***********************************


***********************************************


**********************************


*************************


*********


*****


*


what in the hell is wrong with u guys....


always getting mad at me


always saying u care and love me


but then u dun relli show it


if i fucckiing treat u bad....y in the hell u wan jaga me


i care u all damn much la....u duno anything la


if u say u know...then u should know i care u


and i would never hurt or play u all


y dun u all think how i feel la


when u all feel like leavin me u all juz leave


and said it was my fault


then when i decided to ignore 1 of u


u say i x kenang budi all


shit la....that guy kutuk me all..say last time he wan leave me all...


im not gonna stay with him cause i don wanna be staying and caring


for sum1 who does not give a damn bout me


caring a wall???!!! PLEASE la...


i got better things to do in my life



finally....i juz let everythin out.too mad....btw.....i still care u kay .... S & A....


u should know who u are..


and i hope u dun leave me


if i ever hurt u all...seriously..im sorry =(


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com