you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: HEY YOU...I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING BAD
date: Thursday, July 1, 2010
time:10:22 AM
I thought you weren't the one for me
You couldn't make my heart beat faster
You couldn't change my tears into smiles
You couldn't light up my heart nor my day
But then i took a second look at you
I i knew from that second that you were my life
Today was a tiring day with pre sale
kah kit and the others went down very early to get place for our tables
and the dominos pizza was at our school
today's pre sale was extra long hours
so i was drop dead tired :X
and then it ended..at last :DD
then me & geeths went down to sell cupcakes and every teacher dun wanna buy
and we were so desperate at that time so we sold it damn cheap
at last we sold it :DDD
then it was maths then sejarah ( which i slept ) -.-
damn boring and with that teacher
then kh din't study so we just went to find the rest of the cupcakes
which we cant find and it was weird cause it dissapeard
then it was go home time and it rain
and it was freaking damn cold
thats all for today
i'll be going to ipoh for a few days and i wont be going to hari terbuka
my parents are not going also...thats a relief
anyways...might not be updating
thats all for the happenings in my life
gud nites..=)
p.s : I LOVE YOU


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com