you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: EXCUSE ME MISTER , I FREAKING MISS YOU
date: Thursday, August 26, 2010
time:11:19 AM

What if there was no more you in my life


Would i be as happy as now


What if you weren't here holding my hand


Would i feel as safe as now


What if you don't say i love you to me


Can i like somone else either than you ?



hello guys and gals


its a friday and i have nothing to do-.-


my parents are at pinang for at least 3 days


so its kinda total freedom for 3 days


but i dun feel like doing anything either than just resting


days past by real fast these days and exams are near =o


i am realy not in the study mood now


sometimes i still remember the days in primary school


do i miss thoses days?


kinda actually


especially my primary friends


i could always count on them but not really with the peoples in secondary


but...secondary also do have some AWESOME friends


like my baby esther =D


anyways..somtimes i wish i was still a baby and don't feel hurt or sad


but being a baby is kinda worst...


to be honest ... i dun actually know what to miss


i always miss the wrong things like missing people that dont even give a damn about me...

but sumhow i don't miss the people around me or the people that cares for me


okay...im kinda out of the topic now


today i got nothing to do so i clean the house


and did some excercise .


anywyas...thats all for now...and these is one of my favourite pictures from primary =DDDD BTW...my friend edit it

enjoy and thanks for reading

p/s : I LOVE YOU




comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com