you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: I CAN'T SPEND A MINUTE WITHOUT YOU
date: Saturday, August 14, 2010
time:1:21 AM

I miss you

I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear Every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you,
Hello peoples..
i din update this blog for awhile cause nothing really happens in my life
its sumhow so peaceful for now
anyways...puasa month has started so everyday rehat at library with
aircond at least....=D
its a saturday but its kinda boring for me...im so bored to even study or sleep
since im so bored and all...let me just tell you one of my favorite love stories
don't mind me...im just to bored...x)
this is how it goes
There was a couple which loved each other...and they were at least together for 2 months
So every valentines , anniversary , birthday
the boy would give the girl a present
GIRL : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !
BOY : here..i got something for you...i hope you like it *hands girl a
teddy bear*
GIRL : ouh...thanks i really like it....its just that.....
BOY :whats the prob ?
GIRL : its just that you always give me a teddy bear and i have at least
20 of these at home...instead of giving me a teddy bear each
time...cant you just say i love you to me? you havent said
'I LOVE YOU ' to me since we have been together..
BOY: err...im sorry...i really like you
GIRL : i dont want that.... *girl runs away crying *
NEXT TWO DAYS......
Boy meets girl and apologize
BOY : Im so sorry bout that day....im just to shy
GIRL :if you're too shy to say that to me....then you're just not so into
me...
NEXT WEEK....
It was the girls birthday...boy calls girl but she dind't wan to go out to celebrate with him...she was still mad and sad bout that day
ON THE PHONE
BOY: hey, please come out...i really want to see you and its your
birthday.
GIRL:why do you even care .... you dont even love me
BOY : im just shy....im sorry...i do....please i know you don't want to see
me...but please just see me ahwile at the bus stop near your
house...i just need a minute
GIRL : fine !
AT THE BUS STOP....
BOY: HEY.happy birthday...here...this is for you *hands her a huge
teddy bear *
GIRL: i dont want this....cant you understand ! *takes and throw the
teddy bear on the road *
BOY :*went to pick up the teddy bear at the road*Please dont be
like this *hands girl the teddy bear *
GIRL ; i dont want it....you cant say i love you to me...and you're
giving me a stupid teddy bear ! *push boy and throws the teddy
bear *
BOY : * falls down *
SUDDENLY.......
A bus passed and the breaks were just to slow.....the boys gets hit by the bus....the girl quicly went to the boy which was lying on the road coverd by his own blood....he was sent to the hospital imeadietly...
BUT... the boy had passed away on the way to the hospital...and the girl cried for days and regretted what she had done.
AT HOME IN HER ROOM....the girl took out all the teddy bear that the boys gave her...and she had around 13 of them and the huge teddy bear which she had got from the boy
GIRL: *crying * why am i so stupid....i should just accept what you gave
....im so sorry.... (she said to herself )
SHE cried as she hugged the teddy bear.....she squeeze the huge teddy bear and creid
SUDDENLY-----------
A voice came out when she pressed the teddy bear and it was the BOYS voice saying
I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU.....I LOVE YOU
LATER...she found out that the guy had recorded himself saying i love you into the teddy bear....every 14 teddy bear had his voice saying i love you
The girl burst into tears....and she missed the boy so deeply
and the saddest thing for her is that she could not tell the boy "I LOVE YOU " back...........
THE END _________
a sad love story...hehe....okays...im getting so tired now...i think i wanna go sleep... XD....enjoy and thanks for reading





comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com