you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: IM SORRY IF I LEFT YOU A SCAR ON YOUR HEART
date: Friday, August 20, 2010
time:9:17 AM

I don't know where I crossed the line

Was it something that I said or didn't say this time?

And I don't know if it's me or you

But I can see the skies are changing

No longer shades of blue

I don't know which way it's gonna go



Today woke up at 7am and was so tired but had to go tuition


Later went to the doctor and bla bla bla...sumthing to do with infections and doctor gave me MC


so i din go to school today...anyways school is only for 3 hours


so theres no point going actually


btw,sorry zai zai din go school...and then at school you do hal =(


then i slept from 2pm till 6pm :OO *who knew i could sleep that long *


woke up...help my mum prepare for tomorow and after dinner went to visit my grandfather...









AND....im so sorry if i hurt you...but i really do care about you and


thanks for everything you have done for me...and i like you the way you are kays...


p/s : I LOVE YOU









comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com