you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: YOU'RE LIKE THE MISSING PUZZLE I HAVE BEEN ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND
date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
time:10:10 AM
AT FIRST YOU WERE JUST A NORMAL GUY

BUT THEN YOU LOVED ME LIKE SOMEONE SPECIAL

THEN SLOWLY MY EYES SEE YOU IN A DIFFRENT WAY
I SEE YOU AS MY LIFE




Today went school early around 11:45 and hang with mel till esther came =D



BTW, someone came early but was kinda blind so past mel and me but din see us at all...XD LAMENESS






Today laugh alot with esther and zai zai


But zai zai too lazy to go school tomorow....



anyways...school is as ussual and sumhow hanging at the stairs with them is starting to be fun ...


i was bored so let me show you how i looked when i was small..


i mean baby small...like only 1 years old or only a few months







People change...hehe...so after a few years i grew up and found someone to love which is kinda.......hmm....after he emo


<>

okay. thats all for now..its late

good night

p/s:I LOVE YOU



comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com