you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: BOUNCE :D
date: Thursday, November 25, 2010
time:9:14 AM
My Mrs. claus <3

She's the lady to my GAGA :)


AWWWW :) babyy EE


















They kiss all day xD





Babbyyy is taller than me :(
PFFT, who cares ? she owns my heart <3 align="left">
If you love as much as you said you do
You'll know what I feel deep inside my heart
:)
Hello earthlings :P
This post was supposed to be yesterday but i forgot to submit :)
Went to EE house today
JY & WW was also there
Our moves to bounce was soo nice but i cant get it right :S
Sorry girls :(
I look like a dead fish trying to get water ....FTW
But i'll practice every single minute noww :)
Before dancing we went to carrefour and who knew carrefour was so fun :D
Well i guess it was only fun with them <3
Then ate Domino's pizza and it was delicious ( thanks to EE mum ;D )
Went home around 7 0.0
Lucky jy and ee waited with me
Today was once again AWESOME :D
I miss them :)



















comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com