you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: WOULD YOU CATCH A GRENADE FOR ME ?
date: Monday, November 15, 2010
time:10:11 AM
Rah rah , romama ,
gaga , ooh lala,
want your bad romance :)

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breath , fall out of bed
Dizzy in my head , buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can make me smile :)


Today had dinner with boy and he made me laugh till I had a stomach ache

Well , that's wat he is for anyway :)

Exams result are okay but still i think i think i failed a subject :/ FTW

Well , I wonder what would my life had been if i did not meet you..

But I never regretted meeting you , i guess all things happen for a reason

Ohh , to babyy esther , im chattin with you and blogging but at least i reply way..and i mean way faster than you :P And i miss you like crazy :)

Pffft..andd you're picture is AWESOME :D

lastly , imsosorryihurtyoubutirathertellyouthetruth <3


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com