you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: YOU WONT LOOSE ME EVEN IF THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN :)
date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
time:8:37 AM
glomp in 3..2..


Today was awesome :D
went to subang parade and Kenny Rogers chicken was sooo delicious :D
&&&& thanks to pandi for his lame jokes :P
I hope EE baby is okayy...anything I'm here for u :)
Going to the airport tomorow :)


To you :
I thought u said no matter wat you won't leave me ?
But I gussed all of it was a lie :(
You asked me to trust you and that you would never break my heart
But you just did by the little things that you do
I just miss you deeply


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com