you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: CHRISTMAS MUST MEAN SOMETHING MORE :)
date: Saturday, December 25, 2010
time:9:30 AM

Santa , Snowmans , Presents & Reindeers

Never are and never will be the true meanings of Christmas
:)



MERRY CHRISTMAS :D !!


25th december was always my favourite time of the year ,


Well , as people say..its the greatest time of the year :D


But unfortunately it only happens once every year


Ohh , WTH , I still enjoyed christmas like i always do when i was still a baby


I mean there's nothing about to hate about christmas unless


You're a person that hates presents , the spirit , the lights and the beautiful decorations :)


Okayy ,, now im starting to make no sense :P


Well i guess i'm in the spirit of christmas :)


So , christmas this year i got a new camera and TANGS shades


Who knew my brother had a sense of taste in fashion xD


Went to midnight mass and the songs were AWESOME !


Heh , going to esther's house tomorow


p/s : T o pandi , you better teman me or i'll seriously slap your nose and call you zai 24/7 :P


I hope all of you guys had a wonderful christmas :)


Btw , since i wont be blogging ,


HAPPY NEW YEAR <3>


Again , forgive my wrong doings and i hope you'll have a blessed christmas


yours truly , Charmaine




comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com