you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: IF I DIE YOUNG , BURY ME IN SATIN , LAY ME DOWN IN A BED OF ROSSES
date: Sunday, December 26, 2010
time:8:41 AM

I close my eyes & I can see a better day ,


I close my eyes & I pray ;)




Happy boxing guys :)




I still wonder why it's call boxing day when i dont see anyone boxing...HEH :P




mind me , having sugar rushhhh :D




Today went to EE house




I got huggies from JY , W2 , && EE




But jy's and w2 hugs had extra service ;)




they soaked me in water , well...i guess they're insane and that's why i heart them


Later ate laksa :) yummyyyy




then talk talk talk talk




ohh , met an awesome guy name bryan so me & pandi talked to him




pandi so sweet to teman me the whole day :)




went back around 9:30




OHHH , school is in 8 days




I dont even know whether to feel excited or nervous :S




well i hope it'll be okay i guess *fingers crossed*




thats all for now , sweet dreams :)













comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com