you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: I GO BACK TO DECEMBER ALL THE TIME :)
date: Saturday, January 8, 2011
time:2:49 AM
Dear JY & EE I can finally pout :D
This proves I'm awesomer than you guys :P

Fireworks at the end of each year reminds me
of all the beautiful memories ,
But when it ends I know that I have to make
new memories ,
To dream about the next time I see fireworks
again :)
Well , Its a new year , school started , Pimples are out , New awesome friends , && drama just gettin started :)
So yeahh , This year started of awesome but i dont think it'll say this way for too long
Life's a bitch :)Yesterday registed for Koko with siew and ding ding and I joined interact :D Yay !
Morning school started off so damn sucky , but later it just got better and better
Homeworks are pilled up on my desk :O
Oh well , since I did not have time to update during the new year , Imma write it here :)
For new year eve i went to my grandfathers house & YES it was awesome as always (Y)
I'm so lazy to type so I'll let the pictures do the talking then :)&&
BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS :)

Awesome Fireworks i took from my grandfathers condo :)






















comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com