you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME :D
date: Sunday, January 16, 2011
time:12:26 AM

You're every word ,
You're every line ,
You're my
everything :)

Helloo People :)
Back to school tomorow ,
Well , at least imma see my sexyy darlings <3
Sunday's are relaxing ,
Monday's are suckyy :/
ESTHER ERIN PLS BRING YOUR PJ SHIRT
ILOVEYOUBABY :)
Going to subang parade to buy chinese new year things tomorow
Cheongg sam :D
Koko again this week ,
&& merentas desa too i guess 0.0
So damn lazy to go , but I wann cheer my ding ding :)
Oh well , form 3 is wayy better
Good day people :)



comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com