you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: I Promise myself not to fall for a douchebag like you :)
date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011
time:9:15 AM


I PITY THE FOOL THAT FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU








Hellooo people ,


Well , Im so damn effing sick .__.


And im not going schoool for 2 dayss


i dint go school today , so I nearly slept the whole day


Finally done my english project :D WEHHEEE


There's 2 more days till chinese new year holiday :D


But , i have exams after the holidays , and i dint even start studying , FML
Good night , sweet dreams :)




comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com