you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Roses are red , Violets are blue , I'm so blessed , To had met and fallen in love with you :)
date: Thursday, January 13, 2011
time:3:24 AM

Sometimes I wonder ,
What I did so right ,
That God would write you as my boy in our love story :)



Helloo ,



School these days just got better & better :D



Except for the part i had to redo the whole english Oral again .___.



Frisbeee was today ,



Stayed back after school with nafis , josh , siew , jess , rahman



&& i have to say , I missed them soo much and today was pure AWESOME <3



Went back and slept awhile :S
Sweet dreams yaw !



Yours truly , Charmaine


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com