you said move on, where do i go?


profile
+The name Charmaine was given to her
+Took her first breath on 25/4/1996
+Belives in miracles and wishing stars
+Loves her darlings through thick & thin
+Hates when being jugde by people who does not know her truly
+I'm not perfect & that's what makes me unique
+She laughs like there's no tomorow , & cries herself to sleep
+Diffrent is what I want to be
+Belives in love at first sight
+Love me or hate me , its up to you
+But it wont shake or break me :) strikeitalicbold

misc
friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: You and I were meant to be , You're my destiny :)
date: Saturday, January 15, 2011
time:8:31 AM

Where ever you go ,

Or where your heart takes

I'll be right her waiting for you


Hello Peoplee :)
Today i had to finish all my homework ,
& mygod , I just realised i had so many homework .___.
effinggoodnessimstartingtohateschool
Sejarah is so damn boring
But I had to read it my whole afternoon
Sucky subject , FTW
Oh , well...Boy bought pizza for dinner :)
Peperoni classic :)
Yummy ! :)
Imma go dream now cause I have to wake up early for church ,
Well , i got sucky weekends :/
NIGHTS :)


comment? / top


Love Pictures, Images and Photos Webfetti.com

Website Hit Counters

Image by FlamingText.com



Image by FlamingText.com